Baku Water Week
Our world faces a few brand-new challenges today; one of the top issues on this list is the lack of water resources that threatens humanity as a whole. A reliable water supply and effective management of water resources is therefore a global-scale strategic objective.
Azerbaijan is no exclusion here; the water resource management plays a critical role in terms of both ecology and water security of the state.
Baku Water Week is a unique meeting place for producers, government agencies and foreign investors, where unlimited opportunities for cooperation and long-term partnership can be opened up. One of the main objectives of the event is to attract new technologies and investments to Azerbaijan, which will contribute to the further development of the industry in the region, as well as to discuss important issues, new projects, and cooperation in this area.
The Week will be presenting such sections as construction and drilling equipment; water purification, supply, and treatment; design and construction of water industry facilities; ICT in water resource management; water desalination technologies; disaster management technologies; lab equipment; wastewater and stormwater discharge and treatment systems.
- Analysis and laboratory technologies
- Artificial intelligence in water management
- Cloud seeding technologies
- Construction and drilling machinery and equipment in water management and for water supply
- Consulting services
- Design and construction of water management facilities
- Drinking water treatment
- Education and scientific research in water management
- Equipment for drainage
- Flood protection technologies and embankment works
- Hydrotechnical devices
- Information and communication technologies in water management
- Pipes and pipeline equipment and products
- Sewage and rainwater discharge and treatment systems
- Technologies of measurement, regulation and control in water supply and water management
- Water desalination technologies
- Water supply and sewerage